There are 3 ensuite bedrooms.
• A spacious guest pavillion which is separate from the main building and entered directly to the left of the main entrance courtyard. It is a spacious 26 Sqm room and bathroom with a King Size Bed.
• The second bedroom is located on the second floor of the main building. It is a spacious 30 Sqm room and bathroom with twin size beds. The beds can be reconfigured to a Super King if required.
• The third bedroom is a spacious 35 Sqm room and bathroom with a King Size Bed.
• An open concept living / TV room overlooking the pool and entrance courtyard. It features a modern sofa and furniture, 43” TV, DVD player and a small assortment of DVD’s for your viewing pleasure.
• An open concept dining room for eight, dry kitchen overlooking the pool and landscaped garden. The dry kitchen has a built in stove, wine chiller, island, water dispenser and small tap basin.
• A separate but fully equipped wet kitchen installed with stove, oven and large fridge which can be used for onsite catering of meals if required.
• A separate helpers / drivers room if required for longer stay guests.
• Laudry area with automatic washing machine.
• Generator for running of essentials during sudden power failure.
• Free WIFI with booster on each floor to ensure seemless connectivity.
• Airconditioners and fans in each room.
• CCTV camera survelance at property periphery for security purposes.
• Large Iron wood sun deck 15 Sqm with sun beds and outdoor furniture.
• High quality ‘Serta’ brand mattresses in all rooms.
• All linens are 100% indian high count cotton.
• Large pool 10.5 M x 3.5 M x 1.3 M with a shallow 1.5M play area.
• Safe Box in Master Suite
As our guests you will be able to enjoy all our house facilities. Make this your own home away from home. Our friendly and English speaking staff are happy to help you with anything you need. There is a car park in the villa which you can use for free. If needed a pick up service can be provided at a nominal charge.
Our villa staff will come everyday to clean the villa, and to check everything. We all live nearby the villa and are always easily reached anytime through the phone.
There are several remarkable cafes and coffee shops at the end of the road. Please refer to our guest book in the villa for our choice of personal favourites.
The villa is located close to many Ubud attractions. The Tegallalang rice fields, The Monkey Forest, Bali Zoo and Ubud Palace are within a short drive only.
Although the villa is only a 20 minute (1.9 Km) walk from the main Ubud road but it is not recommended if you have small children.
The most practical way to explore Ubud is to rent a scooter for USD 5 day. Taxis will cost USD 5 for a short trip or hire a private driver and car for approximately USD 30 day.
We can organize all for you so feel free to ask.
Please consider our villas as your home away from home. The villa is fully serviced so just relax and enjoy.
Please note that our neighborhood is very quite and tranquil. We would love to keep it that way.
This is a smoke free property and No smoking is allowed in the rooms and covered areas.